There is not a pool company in Polk County that has more pool construction and renovation experience than Griffin Pools, Inc. This should answer the question, "Why Griffin Pools for my remodeling project!"
Pool renovation is more complicated than the new construction of a swimming pool. A licensed pool contractor needs to have a long history of experience and knowledge of the history of swimming pool codes, past construction procedures and methods in order to blend the past with the future. Ed Delafield’s 42 years of pool construction experience combined with our foreman, Roger Torbert’s, 28 years of experience is where you confidence should rest.
Feel free to call and make an appointment for your complete menu of renovation services offered at Griffin Pools, Inc. An example of the services offered:
- Add a concrete spa with assortment of spillways, raised areas and planters.
- Create new rock waterfalls and other water features.
- Change your pool deck by adding brick pavers and coping, travertine, slate, stamped concrete or overlays. We even enlarge existing pool decks.
- Screen additions and new pool screen services with elite roof choices.
- New technology upgrade choices with energy efficient equipment, salt systems, solar heat systems, energy efficient pumps and heat pumps.
- Retile your pool while also replastering the finish with new Florida Gem quartz plaster or Pebble Tec pebble finishes. Griffin Pools, Inc. is Polk County’s only certified Pebble Tech pool builder. Pebble Tech is the only company that offers the true lifetime warranty of material and labor.
- Visit our design center showing the latest in remodel choices and with your bid we can create a computerized 3D version of your remodeled backyard oasis!